Bluedio Turbine T2S Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones with Mic, 57mm Drivers/Rotary Folding
Units Sold: 34
- Great Sound: Bluedio engineers have spent two years in creating T2S Ultra-big speaker, diameter up to 2.24 inches, trying to bring you the best music experience: rich and strong bass, crisp and clear highs
- Cool Look: T2S, T is the abbr. for Turbine which we think can best stand for your endless passion and energy. And T2S is rotary, you can rotate the ear cup up to 195 Degree, easy to carry and save more space
- Bluetooth 4.1 Chip: It’s the latest Bluetooth chip, which can transmit data at high speed and bring you smooth music experience. And its low power ensures long lasting battery life: up to 40 hours continuous music time.
- Comfortable to wear: Its ear cup and headband top are padded with sufficient foam and covered with soft leather. What you may not notice is that we have adjusted the headband, based on Ergonomics theory, to fit all head sizes.
- Bluetooth/Wired: T2S is not only a Bluetooth headset, but also a wired headset. With the included cable, you can still enjoy favorite music when the battery runs low
T2S, Turbine 2(Shooting Brake) is an upgraded version of the highly rated HT(Shooting Brake). Engineers redesigned the HT 6 months producing the TS2 – the best music experience for you. Besides the amazing bass as HT(Shooting Brake), T2S is foldable and easy to carry, more comfortable to wear, more metallic in look, and strengthened in headband.
Bluetooth version: V4.1
Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Drive: 2 x 2.24inches
Frequency response: 20 Hz -20KHz
Operating distance: up to 32 ft (free space)
Bluetooth music time: about 40 hours
Bluetooth talk time: about 45 hours
Standby time: about 1625 hours
Fully charged time: about 2 hours
Headset size: 7.87″ tall 7.32″ wide
Package size: 7.87″ x 6.69″ x 3.35″
Headset weight : 7.9oz
Package weight: 15.49oz
In the box
Bluedio T2S headset 1pc
Charging cable 1pc
F3.5mm Audio cable 1pc
User manual 1pc
Tips for Pairing
1. When the headset is off(if not, power off the headset first), press and hold the MF button, only when the LED remains blue can you release the button. The headset is in pairing mode.
2. Switch on the Bluetooth of your mobile phone, add/search devices.
3. When ¡°Bluedio¡± appears, select it. (If asked for a pass code: Enter ¡°0000¡±)
Bluedio is a manufacturer pioneer in portable audio device, providing solutions of professional audio and wireless communication. In 2009, we have registered Bluedio as our trademark in the USA, later obtained certificates from China and the whole world. So far, Bluedio has owned over 30 patents, highly praised by consumers over 34 countries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question