Beard Oil & Leave In Conditioner – Fragrance Free by Leven Rose | Pure Natural Organic for Groomed Beards, Mustaches, and Moisturized Skin – 1fl.oz
Units Sold: 2
#1 RATED BEARD OIL – Moisturizes beard hair and skin, eliminates itching and dandruff (beard-druff) for a kissable and respectable beard. Use daily for the best beard effect. Even if your beard grows up past your cheek, cover it, the skin, and the follicle beneath it with anti-oxidant power almost like a tonic and thickener.
Only 1 left in stock
- #1 RATED BEARD OIL – Moisturizes beard hair and skin, eliminates itching and dandruff (beard-druff) for a kissable and respectable beard. Use daily for the best beard effect. Even if your beard grows up past your cheek, cover it, the skin, and the follicle beneath it with anti-oxidant power almost like a tonic and thickener.
- Contains Only 2 Ingredients – ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL + ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL. No fillers, fragrances, additives, parabens or GMOs. Product has not been tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- AS FEATURED IN GQ – Soaks in quickly to treat and calm dry, coarse, unruly and wild beard hair. Calms under-beard skin and moisturizes beards for a tidier, groomed beard look and reduce dark spots.
- Dark amber ounce glass bottle and glass stopper EXTENDS SHELF LIFE as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from UV light rays and oxidation.
Dreaming up an impeccable beard is one thing, actually accomplishing that task is quite another. While to most people who haven’t patiently fought through the long season of growing out the perfect facial fro, it may seem like an easy, care-free task. In actuality though, growing a beard requires much more than just the ability to grow hair on your chin and cheeks. It takes patience, care, responsibility, and perseverance.
Our fragrance free Beard Oil will help you maintain a healthy balance of oils which will give your beard natural luster and shine while reducing itchiness and irritation!
We make our Beard Oil using only the highest-quality ingredients that promise to revitalize and strengthen your beard. No added fragrances, additives, fillers, chemicals, GMOs and parabens – only 2 organic ingredients total!
4 Low Maintenance Steps to Add to Your Morning Beard Routine
1. Wash – The last thing you want is to wash your face and leave your beard feeling less than ideal. In order to keep that from happening, you should use a natural face wash on your skin in addition to a beard soap. You could use the cleansing wash on your beard but more than likely it will dry out your hair.
Try this: Wash your facial hair like you wash your scalp. Gently scrub with your beard soap, massaging the skin under your skin and rinse thoroughly. It isn’t necessary to wash everyday just like it isn’t necessary with your hair. You should cleanse your skin normally though to keep from dirt and grime build up, especially if you sweat regularly.
2. Condition – You can condition your beard every time you shower or every few days if you like. Once again, the step here is to treat this like you do the hair on your head. Super hot water dries out your hair, so keep the water lukewarm to still open up the hair follicles to soak up the product. Then, use a natural conditioner or a conditioner specially made for beards.
Try this: Every few days, put a few drops of conditioner on your man mane in the shower. Let it sit for a minute or two (possibly while washing your body), then be sure to rinse thoroughly. Rinsing thoroughly is key or your hair will feel heavy!
3. Hydrate – You want to regularly moisturize your skin but also, adding oil to your beard and to the skin below is important for hydration. Putting on a natural moisturizer will help regulate oil production on your skin (Argan oil is great for this), will keep your skin from drying out and getting cracked, and will stimulate your cells to promote hair growth. It is really important to use a natural beard oil that will hydrate your hair just like the natural oil your body produces.
Try this: After styling or ‘doing’ your hair, apply your beard oil. The oil is a bit heavy and using it before styling your hair could make your hair greasier than ideal. Apply 4-6 drops of oil after each wash and use multiple times a day if needed. This should soften your facial hair and keep it super healthy and fresh.
4. Style – Here is where you will incorporate balm and a comb or brush. First, balm is a lot like beard oil, only with added wax. Use this to style, soften, or add extra hydration to your beard. Then use a comb or natural brush to comb through, shape, and style as desired.
Try this: After letting your oil soak for some time, apply your balm and comb and style to your liking. If you want to really tame your hair, use a blow dryer to heat the hair with product already applied.
Add these steps in, and your facial hair should take more shape and feel softer. Plus, if you have beardruff, your facial hair is probably soaking up the oils from your skin and leaving it dry and flakey. Getting into this good routine of cleansing, conditioning, and putting some good beard oil on will help keep you free from flakes, soft, and style ready.
When you’re growing a full beard, you need to remember where it’s coming from – out of your face through those hair follicles. Even though there’s beard hair over it now, you still need to take care of it.
Beard oil will keep your beard growth strong and full. Take care of the skin beneath the beard and you and your beard will both look and feel better.
After you’ve showered and towel dried off your beard, take a few drops of Beard Oil in your palms, which should be about the size of a dime. Rub the oil into your fingertips and reach through your beard to the base skin. Massage throughout your chin area to get good coverage and then pull your fingers through your beard.
To finish, groom beard down and style as usual and then wait for the compliments.
If you really want to step up your game, you must master the 3 types of men’s beard products:
1. Beard Oil
A man with a beard has a single priority, and that is his beard. So, help nourish it the right way using an organic beard oil that can make your beard soft and manageable. Beard oil is essential for hydrating and maintaining healthy facial hair.
2. Beard Balm
The next best thing for grooming a beard is a beard balm and conditioner. Or try a wax if you need even extra hold.
If you have a problem with unruly beard, than you could definitely benefit from such a product which can soften the ends and give you some extra shaping and control.
3. Beard Brush/Comb
The best way to deal with a messy beard is to comb it. Keep your facial hair in check with a beard brush or comb.
Make sure you avoid plastic combs though. Plastic can create frizz, annoying static, or unpleasant twitches, so opt for more natural comb materials, such as wood or bamboo.
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question