We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic product experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold on BARTER HUTT are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes
Damaged / Defective on Arrival (DOA)
If your purchase arrived damaged or defective, please submit a Support Ticket within 48hrs.
Please note that if we do not have an exact replacement for your product you will be refunded via store credit.
Our Damaged on Arrival coverage does not extend to product packaging or orders shipped via TTPOST Couriers. While we understand how disappointing this may be, we will do our best to package your items as securely as possible in an effort to avoid any damages.
Warranty Replacements or Refunds
Most products on BARTER HUTT come with a Standard 30 Day Warranty. Any additional warranty offered by our Vendors or the option to purchase extended warranties would be explicitly disclosed on the product page at the time of purchase.
If in the unlikely situation your product becomes defective and is covered under warranty, please submit a Support Ticket.
Warranty replacements can only be provided for eligible products within 30 Days of the date delivered unless otherwise stated. We cannot provide any warranty replacements or refunds for products that are not covered under warranty. See Warranty Exemptions & Notes below.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
- Breakage, damage or discoloration during trial or use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- Liquid Damage to any product is not covered by our warranties. Warranty is immediately rendered void on all products affected by liquid inclusive of waterproof / water-resistant products.
- All Warranties are immediately rendered void if the customer:
- Flashes the firmware of a device or roots a device
- Opens the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modifies, removes, customizes, or swaps parts of the product
- Uses the device in a way that it was not originally intended for
- Continues to use the item once a fault occurs causing more damage
- Products that are subject to wear and tear through repeated use due to their nature and intended usage, are exempt from our Standard 30 Day Warranty. Such products are covered only under 48hr DOA instances where the product does not work or is damaged out of the box. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product carefully upon arrival. Such products include but are not limited to spare parts, drones, wheels, toys, mobile accessories, clothing, cable accessories, auto accessories (including car dvrs), wearable technology, drinkware (including portable blenders), textiles, jewellery etc.
- Consumables inclusive of pharmaceuticals, batteries, beauty and skin care products and edibles are covered only under 48hr DOA instances.
- Unavailability, instability or incompatibility of primary or third party software and mobile applications are exempt from any warranty claim.
- Any products that are won, redeemed or received as part of an activity or competition (e.g. via BARTER HUTT Mysteries) on BARTER HUTT or any of our promotional channels are exempt from any warranty claim