We’ll love to help you as best as possible and we ask that you provide us with pertinent and relevant information to do so.
Please carefully ensure the following when creating a Support Ticket :
- Select the Relevant Category
- Provide us with the Product SKU (Found on the Product Page) or Name
- Provide us with your Order Number (5 Digits)
- Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How?
- Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue. Do not write “It is not working”. We need to know what you have done to ensure that the product is actually defective and not being used incorrectly.
- IMPORTANT! Upload clear photos or videos showing the defect(s) or incorrect item to the Support Ticket; Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. The maximum upload limit per attachment is 50MB.
Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
All communication is done via the opened Support Ticket. Our Support Staff will respond to ticket within 24-48hrs. You will be notified via your registered email address when your ticket is updated.
For incomplete and out of warranty requests, BARTER HUTT reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again BARTER HUTT reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
BARTER HUTT may request further information / supporting evidence where the customer has a maximum of seven (7) days to respond. Failure to do so shall result in case closure and exemption from any further warranty claim
All returns will be inspected by our technical team. If the returned item cannot be repaired, BARTER HUTT will offer an alternative solution.